Your shopping cart is currently empty.
LAB GRADE. HIGH PERFORMANCE. AUTOMATED. TOUGH.
The Milwaukee MW151 MAX 3-in-1 pH/OPR/Temp. Logging Portable Bench Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its tough, sleek design with a small lab footprint. The MW151 MAX is accurate to ± 0.002 pH with automatic or manual temperature compensation with a built in dedicated GLP key. Ideal for use by brewers, wine makers, growers, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH measurement needs.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Amazingly accurate, the best meter I have used so far."
"Very satisfied, very accurate, rugged device that calibrates easily."
"Rarely needs to be calibrated and gives perfect readings every time."
"Killer tool, good value."
"Logging data is easy-to-use and download."
"Love the GLP function."
"Easy to Clean."
"Love the 7 buffer choices and the 2 custom. It makes my job easier and more accurate."
The Milwaukee MW151 MAX 3-in-1 PRO pH/ORP/Temp Bench Logging Meter is preferred by people testing all types of samples viscus or not, in a variety of applications that cause other pH meters and electrodes to fail. The logging feature allows log-on-demand and log-on-stability features that ensure all readings are accurate and not entered incorrectly. The MA917B/1 Milwaukee double junction electode is refillable and easy to clean. From brewers and wine makers to hydroponic growers, labs and water treatment, the MW151 MAX is your Bench Logging Meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee MW151 MAX pH Bench meter offers:
People choose the MW151 MAX 3-in-1 PRO pH/ORP/Temp Portable Logging Meter to improve the accuracy of their testing program. With up to 5 point calibration and 7 standard buffer choices (2 custom buffers also), the meter can be quickly calibrated to a higher accuracy compared with one or two point calibration. The MW151 MAX meter is accurate to ± 0.002 pH. 8 x more accurate than some alternative meters.
The meter comes with a refillable, glass, double junction pH electrode and MA831R temperature sensor allowing the meter to automatically adjust the pH reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.4°C (+/-0.8°F).
The rugged meter is built to take knocks, has a sleek design and a small benchtop footprint.
The MW151 MAX pH/OPR/Temp Bench Logging Meter comes with the Milwaukee glass, double junction MA917B/1 pH electrode. This is Milwaukee's top selling lab grade electrode for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance (refillable) and able to withstand more challenging samples (double junction). The MA917B/1 is ideal for use in beer making, winemaking, hydroponics, laboratories and many other applications.
- Fast easy-to-read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to ±0.002 pH | +/- 1 mV OPR | +/- 0.4°C (+/-0.8°F).
- Extended pH range (-2.00 pH to 20.00 pH / -2.000 to 20.000 pH).
- Lightweight, sleek design with small benchtop footprint.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and USB download functions, manual or on stability up to 1,000 logs.
- Electrode diagnostics feature checks and displays the condition of the pH electrode.
- Easy measurement: just place the electode and temperature probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple push button, automatic up to 5 point calibration for increased accuracy.
- Up to 7 Standard calibration solutions (1.68, 4.01, 6.86,7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45) and 2 custom choices.
- Refillable, glass, double junction lab grade pH electrode for low maintenance and high performance with a screw on cap to ensure proper storage.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 8 hours battery life (battery included).
- Selectable Auto-off feature.
- Alphanumeric LCD display messages for friendly, intuitive information, warnings and error messages.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp,calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
CARE AND USE
pH meters usually start performing poorly because of problems with the probe. The two parts of the pH probe that cause problems are the glass sensing bulb and the reference junction.
The glass bulb loses sensitivity with use and will eventually fail. This is true of all pH probes.
The reference junction is a small hole that allows the meter to compare the sample to a reference. The reading is generated based on the electrical difference between the sample and reference. If the junction hole gets clogged, the pH electrode will no longer function.
You can extend the life of your pH electrode in the following ways.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH electrode will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Kit code PH-Main at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
To minimize clogging the pH probe needs to be kept hydrated. Long periods of dry storage will damage the sensitivity of the probe. Allowing the probe to dry out may also result in the junction hole getting clogged.
Storing in pH probe storage solution or pH calibration buffers will help address both these issues. Do not store in tap water and DI water. This will damage the sensitivity of the probe.
The best way to store the probe is with the probe's cap filled with storage solution or calibration buffer and the cap tightened to prevent leakage. It is also recommended that to store the electrode upright to further reduce the potential for leakage.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Residue from the sample can impact the sensitivity of the sensing bulb and clog the junction. This is especially true if the sample has a lot of organic material. We recommend regularly soaking your electrode in cleaning solution. Also:
1. Inspect the electotrode for damage or scratches, if present replace the electrode.
2. Inspect the cable. The connection cable and insulation must be intact.
3. Connectors should be clean and dry.
4. Rinse off salt deposits with water or DI water.
The pH sensing bulbs become less sensitive over time so make sure that you are calibrating regularly to keep your PRO Plus pH meter accurate. Also, calibrate after cleaning or a long period of storage.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
pH Range: -2.00 pH to 20.00 pH / -2.000 pH to 20.000 pH
ORP Range: ±2000.0 mV
Temp. Range: -20.0 to 120.00°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
Resolution: 0.01 pH / 0.001 pH
Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F)
Accuracy: ±0.01 pH / ±0.002 pH @ 25°C / 77°F
Accuracy: ±0.4°C |±0.8°F
pH Calibration: up to 5 point automatic pH calibration | 7 standard buffers (pH 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45) and two custom buffers
Temperature Compensation: Automatic, -20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F) or manual
pH electrode: MA917B/1 glass, double junction pH electrode (supplied)
Temperature probe: MA831R (included)
Logging: Maximum 1,000 samples (stored in up to 100 lots) / on demand, 200 samples on stability, 200 samples/ Interval logging, 1000 logs
PC Connectivity: 1 USB Port, 1 micro USB port
Power supply: 12VDC, 5 VDC USB Adapter (included)
Battery life: Approx. 8 hours of use
Auto-off: Selectable 5, 10, 30, 60 min. or off
Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
Dimensions: 230 x 160 x 95 mm (9.0 x 6.3 x 3.7 inches)
Weight: 0.9 kg / 2.0 lbs.
Warranty: 3 years Meter
0 of 0 reviews