Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be done any time your readings become suspect. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
MA9007 is a lab grade pH 7.01 buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing buffers.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer Solution (230 mL)
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap
- Ideal for fast accurate calibration
- Simply open, pour into a beaker or container and insert the tester or electrode to start the calibration process.
Accuracy: Standard ±0.01 pH
pH Value: @25°C 7.01
Package: Bottles - size 230 mL
Certificate of Analysis: No
0 of 0 reviews