Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The Milwaukee MW13 Iodine Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips. Great for aquariums, labs, water conditioning, classroom and more. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
Simply add the reagent and get a digital reading accurate to ±0.1 ppm +/- 5% of reading @ 25°C within minutes.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Range from 0.0 to 12.5 ppm.
- Accurate to ±0.1 ppm or ±5% of reading @ 25°C.
- Small and ergonomic design.
- No calibration needed.
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment.
- Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Wastewater 18th edition DPD Method. The reaction between Iodine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
Range: 0.0 to 12.5 ppm
Resolution: 0.1 ppm
Accuracy: ±0.1 ppm or ±5% of reading @ 25 °C
Typical EMC Dev: ±0.1 ppm
Light Source: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
Method: Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Wastewater 18th edition DPD Method. the reaction between Iodine and the reagent causes a pink reaction tint in the sample
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AAA
Auto-shut off: After 2 minutes of non-use
Meter Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches (81.30 x 61 x 38.1 mm)
Meter Weight: 0.14 lbs. (0.18 kg)
Packaged Dimensions: 4.53 x 4.53 x 3.31 inches (115 x 115 x 84 mm)
Packaged Weight: 0.4 lbs, (0.18 kg)
0 of 0 reviews