Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The Milwaukee MW10 Free Chlorine Photometer lets you go digital with your testing. No more hit and miss testing with strips. Great for agriculture, aquariums, aquaculture & coral, labs, water treatment, classroom and more. This meter is also ideal for educators that want their students to learn the basics of water quality analysis to apply in the real world.
Simply add the reagent and get a digital reading accurate to ±0.03 ppm within minutes.
- Fast, easy-to-read results with large digital LCD readout.
- Range from 0.00 to 2.50 ppm.
- Accurate to ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C.
- Small and ergonomic design.
- No calibration needed.
- Reliable and repeatable measurements with no visual assessment.
- Runs on 1 x AAA battery with auto shut off to extend battery life.
- Adaptation of the USEPA Method 330.5. The reaction between Free Clorine and DPD causes a slight pink tint in the sample.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
Range: 0.00 to 2.50 ppm
Resolution: 0.01 ppm
Accuracy: ±0.03 ppm or ±3% of reading @ 25 °C
Typical EMC Dev: ±0.01 ppm
Light Source: Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
Method: Adaptation of USEPA method 330.5 - the reaction between free chlorine and the DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F) max. 95% RH non-condensing
Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V AAA
Auto-shut off: After 2 minutes of non-use
Meter Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches (81.30 x 61 x 38.1 mm)
Meter Weight: 0.14 lbs. (0.18 kg)
Packaged Dimensions: 4.53 x 4.53 x 3.31 inches (115 x 115 x 84 mm)
Packaged Weight: 0.4 lbs, (0.18 kg)
0 of 0 reviews