Your shopping cart is currently empty.
ACCURATE. SIMPLE. RELIABLE. 24/7 TDS MONITORING.
The Milwaukee MC410 PRO Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) monitor lets you measure TDS levels automatically and alerts with an alarm when out of the set point range.
The MC410 automatically monitors your TDS levels. Just set your TDS parameters and let the Milwaukee TDS monitor do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO TDS monitor is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks, aquariums, aquaculture & coral, pools and water conditioning.
The Milwaukee PRO TDS monitor offers:
The Milwaukee PRO TDS monitor offers an accuracy to ±2% full scale.
The Milwaukee PRO TDS monitor has a range of 0 to 1990 (ppm) with visual alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm.
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0 to 1990 ppm) with the user selectable high/low set points.
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment.
- Automatic temperture compensation.
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included.
- 6.5 feet (2 meter) probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- 12 VDC power supply.
Range: 0 - 1990 (ppm) mg/L
Resolution: 10 (ppm)
Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
Conversion factor: 0.7
Calibration: Manual, 1-point
Set point: 100 to 1900 (ppm)
Alarm: Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 0 to 50°C | 32 to 122°F
EC electrode: MA812/2 (included)
Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
Mounting kit (Included)
Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 1.35 inches (148.5 x 82.5 x 32 mm)
Weight: 6.3 ounces (180 g) (meter only)
0 of 0 reviews