Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Milwaukee MA887 Digital Salinity Refractometer
Thousands of saltwater aquarium enthusiasts have dialed in the analysis with Milwaukee's salinity refractometer. No more visual readings. Get a digital readout within seconds accurate to ±2 ppt with automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"This is a terrific addition and you'll want a digital refractometer if you spend any time at all with saltwater aquariums. Highly recommended."
"This is a must for any even remotely serious reef tank hobbyist."
"All I can say is WOW! I should have had this sooner."
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout
- Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds
- Automatically temperature compensated
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included)
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
Range: 0 to 50 PSU: 0 to 150 ppt | 1.000 to 1.114 S.G. (20/20) | 0 to 80°C / 32 to 175°F
Resolution: 1 PSU | 1 ppt | 0.001 S.G. (20/20) | 0.1°C / 0.1°F
Accuracy: ±2 PSU | ±2 ppt | ±0.002 S.G. (20/20) | ±0.3°C / ±0.5°F
Light Source: Yellow LED
Measurements Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
Minimum Sample Volume 100 µL (cover prism totally)
Sample Cell Stainless steel ring and flint glass prism
Temperature Compensation: Automatic between 10 and 40°C / 50 to 104°F
Case Material: ABS
Battery: Type 1 x 9V AA (included)
Battery Life: 5000 readings
Auto-shut off: After 3 minutes of non-use
Enclosure Rating: IP65
Dimensions Meter: 7.6 x 4 x 2.64 inches (192 x 102 x 67 mm)
Weight Meter: .93 lbs. (0.42 kg)
Dimensions Package: 11 x 6.8 x 4.6 inches (268 x 172 x 118 mm)
Weight Packaged: 1.46 lbs. (0.66 kg)
0 of 0 reviews