Your shopping cart is currently empty.
DIGITAL. SIMPLE. COMPACT.
Thousands of people have relied on the Milwaukee TH310 compact Digital Temperature Meter to read temperature in all types of applications. The durable, digital readout is fast and accuracte and best of all is environmentally friendly with NO mercury, NO glass. From fish tanks to breweries, wineries and labs the TH310 Stainless Steel Stick probe is your quick temperature meter.
The Milwaukee TH310 compact digital thermometer is specifically designed to help professionals and home owners regulate their home brew, wine process, classroom experminents or labs duties. Keeping the proper temperature improves results of beer and wine output. It also helps in understanding the quality of lab data. Keep temperature in your target range for better results.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Accurate results and calibrated right out of the box."
"Must have for any aquarium owner."
"Good value. Easy to use. Consistent."
"No dangerous chemicals"
"Used it in the field for checking the fruit to harvest, was great"
- Fast, accurate results with large digital LCD readout.
- Extended temperature range: -50 to 150°C (-58 to 302°F).
- Cal-Check feature.
- Fast NTC sensor response.
- Easy measurement: just place the stainless steel probe in the sample and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Easy sharp Stainless Steel temperature shaft for quick penetration.
- Stainless Steel probe for easy cleaning.
- Long battery life, approx. 3000 hours of continuous use (batteries included).
- High accurate digital readings.
Clean and Safety
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always clean you stainless steel probe after use.
2. Pay close attention to the direction of the probe's sharp tip.
3. If the LCD begins to fade, change your batteries.
4. To avoid electrical shock avoid contact with surfaces of 24 VAC or 60 VDC.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
Temperature Range: -50 to 150°C (-58 to 302°F)
Accuracy: ± 0.5°C (-20 to 90°C)
Typical EMC Deviation: ±0.3°C
Probe: Stainless Steel
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 95% RH
Battery Life: approx. 3000 hours of continuous
Battery Type: 1 x 1.5V (included)
Package Dimensions: 10 x 2.6 x 1.9 inches (254 x 67 x 47 mm)
Packaged Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 g)
Warranty: 2 years on the meter and 6 months on the probe
0 of 0 reviews