Your shopping cart is currently empty.
ACCURATE. SIMPLE. RELIABLE. 24/7 CONDUCTIVITY (EC) MONITORING.
The Milwaukee MC310 PRO Conductivity (EC) monitor lets you measure EC levels automatically and alerts with an alarm when out of the set point range.
The MC310 EC automatically monitors your EC levels. Just set your EC parameters and let the Milwaukee EC monitor do the rest.
The Milwaukee PRO EC monitor is preferred by people looking to dial in their testing program when they have an ongoing need to maintain levels. Common uses are nutrient tanks, hydroponics, and horticulture.
The Milwaukee PRO EC monitor offers:
The Milwaukee PRO EC monitor offers an accuracy to ±2% full scale.
The monitor has a set-point range from 1.0 to 5.0 mS/cm with alarms that activate when readings are higher or lower than set point.
- Fast easy to read current results with large digital LCD readout and visual LED alarm.
- Accurate to ±2% full scale (0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm) with the user selectable high/low set points.
- Simple one-point calibration for increased accuracy with manual trimmers for easy adjustment.
- MA812/2 hardwired EC probe included.
- 6.5 feet (2 meter) probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- 12 VDC power supply.
- Easy to use, easy set up.
Range: 0.0 - 10.0 mS/cm
Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm
Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
Calibration: Manual, 1-point
Set point: 1.0 to 5.0 mS/cm
Alarm: Visual, active when reading is higher or lower than set point
Temperature Compensation: Automatic, from 0 to 50°C | 32 to 122°F
EC electrode: MA812/2 (included)
Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
Power Drivers: 115 VAC, 2A, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 1A, 50Hz
Mounting kit (Included)
Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 1.35 inches (148.5 x 82.5 x 32 mm)
Weight: 6.3 ounces (180 g) (meter only)
0 of 0 reviews