Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The performance of conductivity probes are affected by use due to residue build up and aging.
MA9065 is a lab grade 111,800 µS/cm conductivity solution standard prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution that allows you to recalibrate your conductivity meter or tester. Check your meter or tester's manual to find the correct calibration standard for your meter.
Conductivity readings are effected by temperature. To help with this, a chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each bottle
Milwaukee conductivity solutions are labeled with the lot number and expiration date and packaged in an air tight, tamper-proof sealed bottle.
- Fundamental for accurate conductivity measurement.
- Factory calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978.
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap.
- Each 230 mL bottle is marked with lot number and expiration date.
- A temperature chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each bottle.
- 5 year expiry date.
Description: 111,800 µS/cm conductivity calibration solution
Package: Bottle - size 230 mL
0 of 0 reviews