Digital. Simple. Compact.
Over 200,000 people have relied on the Milwaukee PH600 compact pH pen to move from difficult to use and interpret pH strips to digital testing.
The Milwaukee PH600 compact digital pen is specifically designed to help maintain pools, water conditioning, classrooms or labs. Keeping the proper pH improves results of chlorine in a pool. It also helps in understanding the quality of a water conditioning system.
Use digital accuracy to keep pH in your target range for better results.
What people are saying
"Accurate results and calibrated right out of the box."
"Must have for any aquarium owner."
"Good value. Easy to use. Consistent."
- Fast, accurate results with digital LCD readout.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Simple 1 point calibration with an easy-to-use trimmer located on the back of the tester to protect from accidental splashes.
- Cap to protect the pH sensor and keep it wet when stored upright.
- Low power demand for extended battery life (batteries included).
- Comes in a hard carrying case complete with calibration screwdriver and instructions.
Use and Care
All pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester will give you fast, accurate results for longer. So, be sure to order the Milwaukee pH Maitenance Solutions MA9015 & MA9016 at checkout time! This will be needed to help clean and condition the pH electrode before use!
Here are our top four tips.
1. Always store upright with the cap full of buffer or storage solution MA9015 not water.
2. Clean your Pen regularly by soaking in cleaning solution MA9016.
3. Calibrate after cleaning and/or storage before testing to adjust for changes in the pH sensor.
4. Gently stir the Pen in the sample for a faster result.
Thank you for considering Milwaukee to help you take your results to the next level.
- pH range: 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 pH
- Typical EMC Deviation: +/- 0.2 pH
- Calibration: Manual, 1 Point
- Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0 to 50°C) 95% RH
- Approximate dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 0.95 inches
- Weight: 3 ounce
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5 V Alkaline (included)
- Battery Life: 700 hours
- Warranty: 2 years